10. We treat the disease, not the patient.
11. There is a reliance on numbers and tests rather than how the patient is feeling and what is found on examination.
12. We don’t take into account the importance of diet and lifestyle on health. How could we? We get a total of 6-8 hours of nutrition lectures in medical school.
13. We don’t recognize or understand the correct use of supplements to optimize health.
14. We don’t recognize the importance of toxicity on our bodies nor know how to boost the body’s own detoxification systems.
15. The Doctor patient relationship is not emphasized and the role of the patient as a partner in their own health care not encouraged.
16. The placebo has a negative connotation and ignored. The placebo is really the body healing itself and should be encouraged.
17. The Drug Industry is too enmeshed in the medical system The Pharmaceutical Industry has WAY TOO MUCH power and is “bribing” Doctors to use their drugs and researchers to produce positive results for their drugs.
18. More than 80 percent of all medical treatments used have been untested by rigorous peer reviewed study, yet the Medical establishment insists that alternative health treatments must undergo these before they can be used. The system of evaluation needs to be changed.
Do you have any problems to add? Leave a comment below.