Healthy Snack Ideas
16. Curried Lentil Hummus – A yummy spin on the usually chickpea-based dip. Use this for dipping veggies, chips, or pita bread or as a sandwich stuffer.
17. Garlic Red Pepper Chia Crackers – You can use your food dehydrator or your oven to make these delicious crackers!
18. Cheezy Kale Chips – Cashew-based “cheese” takes kale chips to the next level.
19. Chickpea Nuggets – You could technically serve this as part of a meal, but this “chicken” nugget recipe from Vibrant Wellness Journal makes a great, protein-packed snack, too!
20. Sweet Potato Oven Fries – Full of nutrients and oh-so-decadent! You can serve these as a side along with a veggie burger, too!
What’s your favorite healthy recipe to whip up for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack? Let’s swap more recipes in the comments!
photo by Becky Striepe