1. The book purse – This is the classic reclaimed book craft!
2. Book journal – Old book + recycled paper = awesome journal! Don’t worry – you don’t have to get your supplies at Walmart. Your local craft store should stock all of those materials, or you can order them online.
3. Glitter pinwheels – Your kids will love making – and playing with! – these cute pinwheels made from old book pages.
4. Book headboard – Do you have a bunch of old hardcovers that are falling apart? Turn them into a colorful headboard!
5. Book jacket flowers – If the book itself is in pretty good shape but the jacket is horribly stained, pull it off and turn it into cute flower bows.
6. Rose wreath – Old book pages make a beautiful all-occasion wreath.
7. Kindle cover – Hollow out an old book and use it to keep your Kindle safe and sound.
8. Picture frame – Old hardcover books make beautiful photo frames that stand up on their own.
9. Book clock – Turn an old book into a little wall clock.
10. Book page fabric – Pull out your sewing machine and stitch together book pages to create fabric for all kinds of fun crafts.
Up next: Even more ways to upcycle old books!
Image Credit: Creative Commons photo by Topeka Library