11. Book page bunting – The best part about this upcycled garland? You don’t need any glue to make it!
12. Deoupage letters and frames – This is a two-fer! Use Mod Podge and old book pages to cover decorative letters or to revamp an old picture frame.
13. Pennant banner – Old book pages are a lovely medium for making a banner. You can make these as party decorations or design something that you can hang year-round.
14. Wall of pages – Got a wall in your home that needs a little love? Cover it in book pages! No, seriously!
15. Book-quet – Old book pages make a lovely bouquet of forever flowers.
16. Floral garland – Create a dramatic conversation piece to adorn a bookshelf or mantle.
17. Chandelier – Do you have lots of fun, craft punches? Gather them up and make a cascading book page light fixture.
18. Necklace – Wear your love of reading around your neck with this cute tutorial.
19. Tiny storage – Grab that X-acto knife and tranform a book into a box for your valuables.
20. Hedgehog sculpture – How cute is this little hedgehog? This page is translated from Dutch, so when she says “pocketbook,” she means a small, softcover book.
Have you guys made anything fun from old book pages? I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments!
Image Credit: photo by Becky Striepe