We get quite a few magazines at our house. My husband subscribes to a couple of gaming magazines, and somehow every time we buy concert tickets we end up receiving issues of Rolling Stone in the mail. Couple that with other glossy mailings, like junk mail and catalogs, and we’ve got quite the collection of magazine paper.
1. Turn an old magazine into a recycled plant stand.
2. Make some recycled magazine boxes to store your knick knacks.
3. Turn them into recycled gift bows for birthday or holiday presents.
4. Fold the pages into origami.
5. Wrap small gifts in the pages.
6. Make recycled paper beads (video).
7. Whip up a bouquet of recycled magazine page flowers.
Image Credit: Creative Commons photo by theseanster93