18. No-Sew T-Shirt Scarf – Want to make a t-shirt scarf but you’re not ready to whip out the sewing machine? Check out the no-sew, classic version!
19. Petal Tee – Got a hole or stain near your shirt’s neckline? Cover it up with beautiful, layered petals!
20. Bow Headband – Another no-sew headband! This one features a really cute bow detail.
21. Scribble Flower Shirt – Get the kids involved! Let them do the painting, and you do the sewing to create this pretty floral-embellished t-shirt.
22. Sass Up a Baggy Tee – No sewing required! Get ready to cut and tie your way to cuteness.
23. T-Shirt to Tunic – Grab an oversized tee and give it a girlie makeover! Check out how to make a ruffled tunic from a gigantic t-shirt.
24. Take in a Tee – Here’s an alternative way to take in a too-big t-shirt.
25. Fancy Up Your Shoes – Use an old t-shirt to make flower embellishments for a plain pair of slip-ons.
Have you done any fun crafts with old t-shirts? Keep the ideas going in the comments!
photo by Becky Striepe