6. Making the Yellow Light: It’s one of the most common simple pleasures, the act of beating the pack. As you blaze through the yellow light, you glance in your rearview to see all the cars behind you stopping at the red light. Yes! You made it!
7. Telling a Funny or Interesting, True Story: One of the most enticing roles you lead in life is that of the storyteller. You love to share stories, especially those that will captivate your audience with deep curiosity and humor. There are few things more satisfying than telling a true story that others enjoy listening to.
8. Hearing the Right Song at the Right Moment: It doesn’t matter what the setting is, hearing the right song in the right moment is one of those simple pleasures in life that instantly lifts your spirits. You could be driving home from work, hanging out at a bar with friends, or jogging. When the right song rattles your eardrums, the entire meaning of life seems crystal clear.
9. The First Sip of a Beverage When You’re Thirsty: You just finished mowing the lawn or taking a long jog. The only thing on your mind is an ice-cold glass of water. When you’re really, really thirsty, that first sip of any liquid beverage is sheer bliss.
10. Catching a Glimpse of Bare Skin on the Opposite Sex: For guys, it’s when the waitress bends over a little too far. For girls it’s seeing that buff guy in a Speedo. Either way, when you see a bit more skin than you were expecting on the opposite sex, you can’t help but smile on the inside.