- Carrot & Cauliflower Pickle — This Indian recipe uses mustard powder plus a bunch of other spices to pickle healthy vegetables. Be sure to use a heart-healthy oil like olive or canola when pickling.
- British Beer Mustard — Whole brown mustard seeds and mustard powder go into this make-it-yourself mustard. Sounds delicious for sandwiches or for dipping fat pretzels.
- Horseradish Cole Slaw — This recipe calls for horseradish and mustard. Add all the cabbage that goes into this dish, and you’ve got both AITC and antioxidants in this side dish.
- Horseradish Mashed Potatoes — We make garlic mashed potatoes all the time; why not horseradish mashed potatoes?
- Wasabi Pea Gnocchi — A few of the reviewers suggested adding more wasabi that indicated to this dish of potato gnocchi with an Asian flare.
- Wasabi Popcorn — Prepared wasabi takes the flavor of regular popcorn up several notches.
More recipes from Care2: Sesame-Wasabi Mashed Potatoes, Libido-Boosting Borscht, Maple-Mustard Barbeque Sauce
More from MNN: