6. Avoid chemical cleaning products in favor of natural cleaning ones. Baking soda, vinegar, or orange oil can replace almost any chemical cleaner.
7. Avoid chemical pesticides at home. Use baking soda with sugar or peppermint oil.
8. Read labels on food products and avoid those with which you are unfamiliar.
9. Avoid synthetic chemicals in personal care products and cosmetics. Read labels and avoid those ingredients with which you’re unfamiliar. No label? Avoid the product. Definitely avoid any containing: parabens, diethanolamine (DEA), or phthalates.
10. Drink an ounce of wheatgrass juice daily to supplement your diet. Wheatgrass juice is nutritionally equivalent to many vegetables.
11. Take chlorella or spirulina tablets daily to supplement your diet and help round out the nutrients you .
12. Exercise for 45 minutes daily. Brisk walking, rebounding, running, cycling, cross-country skiing are excellent choices. Be sure to consult a physician prior to beginning.
13. Eat at least three of the best detoxifying foods daily. Some of the best detoxifiers include: broccoli, garlic, spinach, cabbage, sprouts, blueberries, ginger, and turmeric.
14. Exchange massages with a partner. Massage improves circulation and helps move lymph (lymph picks up toxins throughout the body so it can be eliminated).
15. Kick the habit. If you smoke or are exposed to second-hand smoke, quit it.