7. Celery seeds increase urine, according to information from the University of Maryland Medical Center.
8. The seeds may also treat arthritis and reduce inflammation, but we are still waiting for the research to verify this.
9. Celery essential oil, extracted from the plant, has been used for nervousness, osteoarthritis, and gouty-arthritis conditions.
10. The seeds and roots help breast milk secretion.
12. Celery is an alkaline food. Most people are too acidic and thus suffer from a major body imbalance. One result of this is extreme difficulty in losing weight.
13. Celery combines with just about any food, even fruit to some degree. This helps the digestion and has many powerful health benefits in itself.
Next page: Interesting celery facts