Do you love your partner enough to try them out?
Falling in love is a beautiful thing. It can be all-consuming, and make you feel like like you can take on the world. But, sustaining long term love can be difficult. Here are 50 ways to strengthen the love you and your significant other have. This is†a comprehensive list to loving better and getting back to the feelings you had when you first fell in love.
1. Make your loved one your first priority. If the phone rings in the middle of a discussion, let him finish what he is saying and then pick up the phone or call back.
2. Leave “I love you” notes on her Facebook page. This will let your partner and his Facebook friends know how in love you both are.
3. Share. Share your love, fears, and responsibility. Do not be greedy by trying to be all and do all. Excluding him from your life will push him away.
4. Try not to argue over finances. Instead of arguing over money, brainstorm ideas of saving and earning more together.
5. Make an “I love you” phone call. Call your her now just to say that you love her.
6. Be a friend and a partner. Be a best friend to your loved one. Do not say things that you wouldn’t have said to your best friend and have fun when you can.
7. Let your loved one sleep in and serve her breakfast in bed. She will love to wake up to homemade pancakes on a Sunday morning.
8. Organize a picnic. Plan a picnic just for the two of you.
9. Let your significant other know that you love him, despite his flaws. You love him just as he is.
10. Give your significant other a massage after a long work day. It is great stress relief for both of you.
11. Do not criticize his family or friends. You can join in only if he initiates the conversation. However, not in full force. If you really have strong feelings about the person, sugar-coating your opinion might work best in this situation.
12. Thank her for every little bit of love and care she gives you. Everyone loves to hear a “thank you” once in a while.