1. Do something nice for someone.
2. Affirm that you are a wonderful, beautiful person.
3. Breathe in the invigorating scent of natural peppermint oil.
4. Brush and floss your teeth.
5. Chew your food well.
6. Choose comfortable shoes over heels that throw off your spinal alignment. Men: choose comfortable shoes over tight, blister-causing shoes.
7. Clean out that clutter that’s been sapping your energy.
8. Clean your home with baking soda and vinegar instead of harmful commercial cleaners.
9. Cry when you feel like crying.
10. Add sprouts to a sandwich or wrap.
11. Drink a fresh vegetable juice.
12. Drink a large glass of water with fresh lemon squeezed into it.
13. Drink a smoothie made from almond milk, unsweetened green powder, and berries.
14. Eat a large green salad (without the chemical-, sugar-, and bad-fat-laden bottled dressing)
15. Eat an apple.
16. Eat dinner at the dinner table instead of in front of the TV or on the go.
17. Eat fresh or frozen berries (allow them to thaw first!) instead of sugary dessert.
18. Enjoy some sunlight.
19. Forgive yourself.
20. Get more sleep.
21. Get some fresh air.
22. Give a friend or family member a hug.
23. Give someone a sincere compliment.
24. Give yourself a facial with some natural products.
25. Give yourself flowers.
26. Go for a massage.
27. Go for a walk.
28. Have a family game night.
29. Have a hot bath with baking soda or Epsom salts.
31. Listen to some beautiful music that makes your soul sing.
32. Make half your next meal raw fruits and vegetables.
33. Pass along good news.
34. Plant a tree.
35. Prepare and enjoy a light, detoxifying dinner.
36. Reach for a natural remedy instead of a pharmaceutical drug (but don’t discontinue any medications that a doctor has prescribed for you).
37. Read a good book.
38. Reconnect with someone you care about but haven’t made time for.
39. Say “no” to a demand on your time that you really aren’t interested in anyway.
40. Skin brush with a dry natural bristled brush before showering to boost circulation and lymphatic drainage.
42. Snack on some almonds.
43. Soak your feet in a foot bath.
44. Stop and literally smell the flowers.
45. Stretch your body.
46. Take a few deep breaths.
47. Take a good quality multivitamin and mineral.
48. Take a nap.
49. Tell someone you love that you love them.
50. Throw out your non-stick cookware and choose cast iron and enameled cast iron instead (keep the new earth- and health-friendly non-stick cookware like Earth Chef and Paderno Pots for Eternity).
51. Use fresh herbs instead of salt to add flavor to your food.
52. Watch a funny or feel-good movie.
53. Wear a natural piece of clothing that allows your skin to breathe.
54. Write down 10 things you love about yourself.
55. Write down 10 things you’re grateful for.
Copyright Michelle Schoffro Cook.