7. Kale Chips
1 bunch Tuscan kale leaves
1 Tbsp olive oil
1. Rinse and let it dry. Cut kale in half lengthwise, removing center ribs and stems.
2. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
3. In large bowl, toss kale leaves with oil & salt and pepper to taste.
4. On two large baking sheets, arrange a single layer of kale.
5. Bake for 30 minutes, or until crisp. Let cool.
Recipe credit: Bon Appetit
Read more: All recipes, Appetizers & Snacks, Basics, Diet & Nutrition, Eating for Health, Family, Food, Health, Side Dishes, Vegan, Vegetarian, couch potato, healthy alternatives, ice cream, junk food, popcorn, slideshow
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are solely those of the author and may
not reflect those of
Care2, Inc., its employees or advertisers.