* As a nightly facial moisturizer. Using jojoba oil during the day may make your face extra-shiny while the jojoba oil works its magic. Many users like to use the jojoba oil overnight by applying a few drops to their night-time moisturizer or using it on its down by spreading a few drops over face and neck.
Many acne sufferers have also claimed that regular use of jojoba oil has helped decrease their break-outs. Check out the discussion thread on Acne.org to read people’s personal experiences with jojoba oil.
* As an after-shower body moisturizer. Spread a few drops of jojoba oil on your hands, feet and other skin areas so your body doesn’t get dry after stepping out of the shower.
* As makeup remover. Jojoba oil can be used to take off facial make-up, and is gentle enough for removing eye makeup as well. Apply a few drops of jojoba oil to a cotton pad and gently wipe make-up and mascara off your eye area and face.
* As a lip balm. Apply to lips as you would with regular lip balm to treat your dried, chapped lips.
* As dried cuticle treatment. Treat your dried cuticles around your fingernails with some jojoba oil.
* As hair treatment. Apply jojoba oil to the ends of your hair cuticles, or add a few drops to your regular conditioner after shampooing.
* As a shaving prepper. Whether you are shaving your face or legs, applying jojoba oil on your skin before applying shaving cream will prep your skin for a smoother shave and leave super-soft skin when you are done.
What are your experiences with jojoba oil? What are your other favorite DIY all-natural beauty products and tips? Share with the community by commenting below!