8 Ways to Heal with Aromatherapy:
1. If you’re anxious: Add a few drops of ylang-ylang to your bath water. Or, blend it with rose or lavender oil, and give yourself a full-body massage. The tensions will melt away from your mind and body.
2. Got the sniffles? Just a drop of eucalyptus oil on your pillow or on a tissue eases sinusitis.
3. For aching muscles: A blend of perky peppermint and soothing lavender oil is what you need.
4. For indigestion: Honey is a time-tested remedy for belly woes. Add a few drops of peppermint oil to it, mix them in a glass of water, and sip—the relief is almost instant.
5. Monday morning dullness? Rosemary oil added to your bathwater gives a quick energy boost.
6. Feeling blue? Lift up your spirits with jasmine or bergamot essential oils. You could mix them with a base oil for a full-body massage, or sprinkle a few drops in your bath water.
7. For sleeplessness: Lavender essence massaged on your face, neck and shoulders invites restfulness. Or, have a warm, lavender-infused bath before bedtime.
8. For stretch marks and scars: Try neroli essential oil blended with a cream or lotion. It helps regenerate skin by stimulating cell growth.