- She’s My Cherry Pie – Bake those cherries into a delicious pie to serve at your next cookout!
- Cherry Salsa - Sweet cherries pair up deliciously with spicy jalapenos, rich balsamic vinegar, and savory basil in this unusual salsa recipe.
- Cherry Fizz – Add a few frozen cherries and a squeeze of lemon or grapefruit juice to seltzer water for a lighter alternative to sugary sodapop.
- Cherry Bombs – Nutty chocolate cherry bites are as satisfying as a cookie without nearly as much refined sugar.
Related Reading: Top Fruits for Your Health
- Melon Cooler – Slice up your melon, tossing the seeds and skins into your compost bin, then throw the chunks into the blender for a refreshing summery drink.
- Melon Salad – I know, melons are the bane of most fruit salads, but in this recipe, melons are the superstar!
- Grilled Cantaloupe – Wow your guests next time you’re grilling!
- Watermelon Gazpacho – Another cold summer soup!
Next>> Strawberries & Peaches