- Sweet Pickled Strawberries – If you haven’t had pickled fruit, you are missing out!
- Strawberry Sherbert – You can make this a vegan recipe by using almond milk in place of the cow’s milk, if you like!
- Strawberry Kale Salad – Wilted raw kale salad gets a sweet kick when you slice in fresh strawberries.
- Kiwi-Strawberry Green Smoothie – Start your day with a tart and tangy burst of fruit and greens!
Related Reading: A Beginner’s Guide to Green Smoothies
- Peach Salsa with Cucumber & Mint – Don’t you love a fruit salsa?
- Grilled Peaches – There aren’t any old grilled peaches. Ginger-coconut caramel takes this simple grilled dessert to the next level.
- Pickled Peach Bellini – Add a little fresh fruit to your next cocktail recipe. If you’re not the boozin’ type, you can serve up these pickled peaches alongside a savory meal.
- Pearl Couscous Salad with Grilled Peaches – Sweet and savory, all in one delicious bowl.
Do you have any favorite summer fruit recipes? I’d love to hear yours in the comments!
photo by Becky Striepe