Being part of the “mom club” means that you’re privy to some awesome (and also some not so awesome) experiences that only other members can relate to. Get ready to nod your head in agreement as you check off these eight truths about being a mom. Watch this Playtex® Baby video of Tia and Tamera Mowry discussing parenting experiences with other moms for more real-life truths about bottle-feeding, spit-up and more.
1. Going to the grocery store alone is now considered a luxurious getaway.
2. You keep a secret stash of calorie-laden brownies for yourself while trying to excite your kids about organic rice cake snacks.
3. You are personally offended when a stranger walks by your baby without coo-ing or ahh-ing.
4. You start sounding like the one person you criticize most – your mom.
5. You refer to the restroom as the “potty” no matter who you’re talking to.
6. Discussing poop with your other “mom club” friends is now socially acceptable.
7. Instead of selfies on your phone, you now only have pictures of babies on your phone.
8. You automatically start cutting your food into tiny bite-size pieces even when none of your kids are around.
This story is brought to you by Playtex® Baby