1. Eat small meals throughout the day.
This simple food-timing trick sends messages to your brain to release fat stores. If you haven’t eaten anything for 2 to 3 hours, it’s time to eat again. Ideally, choose some protein and nonstarchy vegetables to get the best results. Some great options include: soaked almonds (soak for 8 hours or overnight, then drain), celery sticks with almond or hemp seed butter, and apple slices with avocado or almond butter.
2. Switch to coconut oil.
It’s a great substitute for butter, margarine, and most cooking oils. It also has more health benefits and stimulates the thyroid while lowering cholesterol levels.
3. Eliminate the Candida albicans yeast in your intestines to help shed weight.
Yeast overgrowth is linked to an average weight gain of 32.5 pounds. Shocking but true! And the incidence of candidiasis—the condition of Candida overgrowth—is surprisingly common. Getting to the bottom of this infection can help you lose weight. Candidiasis is linked to weight gain in several ways:
- It can interfere with absorption of many critical nutrients needed for detoxification and fat metabolism.
- It triggers intense cravings, particularly for carbohydrates that candida organisms need to live and that allow them to multiply further.
- It interferes with the normal functioning of the thyroid, which reduces the body’s ability to convert fat and food into energy needed for cellular functions.
- It causes belly bloating due to the fermentation of carbs and toxic by-products of candida in the intestines.
The best way to eliminate a candida infection is to: cut out sugars (even natural ones and fruit) at least for a few weeks to a month. Add a probiotic supplement to restore healthy bacterial balance. Use herbs like artemisia, burdock root, and garlic (follow package instructions). Snack on fresh pumpkin seeds, cooked with coconut oil, and try to eat at least one clove of fresh garlic daily.
Keep reading to discover the snack that increases fat burning by 64%…