A lot of people think about eating healthy. Actually doing it is another story.
What about you? Are you eating healthy enough?
The point of this quiz is to have fun and perhaps learn something about yourself and the topic. Therefore don’t sweat too much on the questions. Quick guesses are fine! Remember that all quizzes have a built-in bias. Don’t forget to click through to discover what your answers mean!
Note: All questions regarding food intake refer to the last 24 hours.
1. How many fresh fruits and vegetables are in your fridge or on your kitchen counter right now? Score 5 points for each one. (You would be amazed at the average.)
2. How many of those fresh fruits or vegetables have you eaten in the last 24 hours? Score another 10 point for each serving.
4. How many packages of junk food have you eaten? TAKE AWAY 10 points for each serving. Junk food will be defined here as commercially manufactured food coming in packages and containing sugar, high fructose corn solids and/or salt and oils.
6. How many gluten free, non-mono cultured grains or seeds serving have you eaten in whole food form?
7. How many times have you eaten a meal and been AWARE of the acid/alkaline balance within it, whether food is combined appropriately the sodium/potassium balance or the live food factor? Score 10 points for each.
8. How many times have you eaten healthy sit down meals AND done so in the company of happy friends or family? 20 points
9. How many times have you had sustained activity (over 10 minutes) in the fresh air? 10 points.
10. How often do you look at a food or put your attention on it and your body tells you that it is appropriate? Score 20 points.
Next Page: Explanation of the questions and what your score means.