Although intuition is the birthright of every human being, we usually have ways of receiving information that are clearer than others.
Just as we donít listen to radio stations that are fuzzy and filled with static, it is helpful to know which channels are the clearest for us for receiving guidance from our intuition.
The word “clairvoyant” comes from the French, meaning “clear seeing.” Take the quick quiz to find out if that is your clearest channel, right here:
Give yourself one point for every “yes” answer.
1. Do you find it easy to do guided visualizations?
2. Do you ever see images in your mind that warn you of coming danger?
3. Do you ever have vivid dreams that are premonitions?
4. Have you ever had symbolic images flash into your mind for no apparent reason?
5. Do you like to keep the lights on as much as possible?
6. Can you easily and clearly visualize problems and solutions in your mind?
Clairvoyance is probably not your clearest “channel.”
You have strong clairvoyant ability.
Clairvoyance may be your clearest “channel.”
If you scored low for clairvoyance, there may be other intuitive “channels” that are more effective for you. Be on the lookout for quizzes in Guidance for Body, Mind, and Spirit to help you find out which ones are the right ones for you!
By Cait Johnson, author of Earth, Water, Fire, and Air, (Skylight Paths, 2002).