Can You Create a Life of Miracles and Joy?
Joe Gallenberger shares those principles he has found help to create a joyful and miraculous life.
In short, YES! I have found that applying these principles consistently creates a life of miracles and joy.
- When starting to focus on something that you desire to create, invite your intentions to have surprisingly positive results. Be open to the delightfully unexpected.
- View the physical world as delicate and changeable–and the spiritual world as solid, strong, real, and constant. Spirit is the foundation from which to change the physical.
- Positive manifestation power is enhanced by positive energy. The highest quality and most powerful energy is a loving heart. So live in wide-open-hearted gratitude, compassion, and praise of yourself, all others, and the universe. Appreciating beauty and grace in all their forms can help take you there.
- Use the affirmation: “In brother/sisterhood with all, I now rise up and claim my dominion”, to reinforce your position of responsibility and effectiveness.
- Being well-grounded is a key secret to strong creation. Bring your spirit fully into your body; suffuse your body with energy and light; encourage your body and emotions to speak to you freely as they are brimming with wise guidance.There is terrific power in your shadow (the unexpressed and acknowledged parts of self) so be courageous in compassionately seeing yourself as you are in all your glory and glitches. Then feel your connection with the earth, and receive her sacred energy, so that you are fully spirit and flesh at the same time.
- To form your goals, discover what would make your heart sing if unfettered by limits. See and feel your dream as real right now, fully experiencing how good this manifestation will be for you and how it will benefit others….Continue reading on InspireMeToday.com.
Joe is the creator of SyncCreation psychokinesis manifestation course and the author of Inner Vegas: Creating Miracles, Abundance and Health.