Citrus Vinaigrette (Recipe)
Brighten up your winter salads and roasted veggies with this refreshing citrus vinaigrette.
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Finely grated zest of 1/2 lemon
- Juice of 2 Limes
- Finely grated zest of 1/2 lime
- Juice of 1/2 Orange
- Finely grated zest of 1/2 orange
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- 1 Cup olive oil (ideally extra-virgin)
- Coarse salt and freshly-ground pepper
1. Add all of the zests and juices, along with shallots and honey, to a medium bowl. Whisk to combine. Drizzle oil in a steady stream while continuing to whisk. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe Credit: Martha Stewart.