DIY Halloween Decorations
DIY Tip: Templates are your friend! If you feel like you’re not crafty enough to draw or cut things freehand, find some free clip art online. Trace onto reclaimed light cardboard, like an old file folder or cereal box, and cut that out to use as a template for all of your tracing and cutting needs.
6. BOO! Lantern – Turn a few old tin cans into a set of luminaries that spell out BOO!
7. Halloween Treat Boxes – Turn old milk cartons into eerie mansion treat boxes for cute Halloween gifts.
8. Spooky Garland - Grab your fabric scraps and add a little ambiance to your Halloween shindig with some primitive, handmade garland.
9. Solar Jack-o-Lantern – Use a solar lamp base and an old glass bowl to create a solar-powered pumpkin decoration!
10. Painted Jar Luminaries – Got more glass jars than you have tin cans? Crafts by Amanda shows you how to make painted glass luminaries.
Do you have any DIY Halloween decorations in the works? I’d love to hear what you’re making in the comments!
photo by Becky Striepe