Do You Have More Dog Beds Than Dogs?
I confess. I have an obsession with dog beds. I keep looking for the perfect one (or two or 10). But, when I upgrade, I just hate to discard the last one. My dogs, Sanchez and Gina, have a huge choice of dog beds in a very small home. But, even with a multitude of options, they still often share one.
Other times Gina likes her own space.
Sigh, even with the choice of six dog beds, Gina still prefers my bed.
I was feeling a little crazy for having six dog beds for two dogs (not counting the outdoor dog bed or crates), so I asked the question on Facebook, “Does anybody have any more dog beds than dogs?” I no longer felt completely crazy when I read the responses:
Some of the Facebook comments:
- This is a trick question, right? Currently: 2 dogs & 9 dog beds, not mentioning crates, and the mats for when we are out and about.
- I have 4 beds. The dog, nor the 2 cats ever use them! They are always in my bed or on the sofa.
- Of course, but then my Ollie is currently lying in a box of clothes.
- Just counted, 12 dog beds, 2 sofas, a chair, an ottoman and my bed for 2 dogs. Do I win the crazy dog lady prize?
- Two dogs, 3 beds on 1st floor, 1 bed on staircase, 2 travel beds, 2 heat reflective mats, 2 coolaroo beds outside.
- Multiple dog beds in all 3 bedrooms, plus some sleep in the people beds with their staff and others are on leftover people beds. 6 big & giant dogs and too many dog beds to count including an extra 3 on the back deck!
- Yep. One greyhound and 6 beds. One for every room plus one at her grandad’s.
Do you have more dog beds than dogs? Thanks for sharing how many in a comment below.
Delivering Calm, four paws at a time…
Receive a FREE DOWNLOAD from the Calm your Canine Companion music series when you sign up for the Through a Dog’s Ear newsletter and/or Lisa’s Blog. Simply click here, enter your email address and a link to the free download will be delivered to your inbox for you and your canine household to enjoy!