7 Things You Can Do:
1. Choose certified green cleaning products for your home.
2. Better yet, use all-natural baking soda, vinegar, and pure orange oil concentrate to clean your home.
3. Send this information to your school’s administration asking them to switch to certified green products.
4. Write to your government representatives demanding stricter labeling laws and better labeling of toxic ingredients.
5. Even better, demand that the toxic ingredients listed above (among others) be banned for use in cleaning products.
6. Sign petitions on Care2 to help support change.
7. Tell your friends and family about these toxic cleaning products and their damaging ingredients, encouraging them to discontinue their use.
Subscribe to my free e-newsletter World’s Healthiest News to receive monthly health news, tips, recipes and more. Follow me on Twitter @mschoffrocook and Facebook. Copyright Michelle Schoffro Cook, PhD.