The universe runs on a switch with only two positions, on and off. “On” is the material world. “Off” is pure possibility, your source.
Exploring the following 10 conditions is the way you create the meaning of your own life.
1. The deeper you go, the more power is available to change things.
2. Reality flows from more subtle regions to more gross ones.
3. The easiest way to change anything is to first go to the subtlest level of it, which is awareness.
4. Still silence is the beginning of creativity. Once an event starts to vibrate, it has already begun to enter the visible world.
5. Creation proceeds by quantum leaps.
6. The beginning of an event is simultaneously its ending. The two co-arise in the domain of silent awareness.
7. Events unfold in time but are born outside of time.
8. The easiest way to create is in the evolutionary direction.
9. Since possibilities are infinite, evolution never ends.
10. The universe corresponds to the nervous system that is looking at it.
Adapted from The Book of Secrets by Deepak Chopra (Three Rivers Press, 2004).