13. Junk Mail Wall Art – grab a few simple craft supplies and turn junk mail into vibrant wall art!
14. Desktop Mobile – use those origami skills and fold some junk mail cranes to make this cute desktop mobile.
15. Party Hats – turn junk mail into festive party hats.
16. Paper Bowl – catalog pages and glue come together into a cheery paper bowl.
17. Paper Chain – what can I say – I love a garland! This junk mail paper chain is so simple and sweet!
18. Business Cards – if you’ve got sewing skills, grab some scrap fabric and junk mail and stitch up some DIY business cards.
19. More Wall Art – loving these organic-shaped collage pieces!
20. Make a Dollhouse – turn reclaimed cardboard and some junk mail into a functional dollhouse.
21. Gift Bows – adorn your holiday gifts with a little junk mail.
22. Ornament – turn old junk mail into a flying paper crane for your Christmas tree.
23. Mini Christmas Tree – speaking of Christmas trees, grab the glitter and junk mail and make a tiny tree for your mantle. The best part? You don’t have to remember to water it!
24. Cover a Box – update an ugly old box from the thrift store with junk mail paper “reeds.”
25. Coasters – this Flickr set gives a pictorial on how to make woven coasters from your junk mail stash
What about you guys? What are your favorite ways to reuse junk mail?
Image Credit: Photo by Heather Mann