While sipping jasmine tea and journal writing at a cafe in Portland recently, I penned a non-exhaustive list of key ingredients for tranquil living. My hope is that they will inspire you, too, to find some tranquility among the chaos of everyday living.
- live simply
- read great women writers
- spend less than you make
- give back
- fresh flowers
- do work that you are passionate about
- take time outs
- exercise your body + mind daily
- respond vs react
- eat + drink nourishing yumminess
- create daily
- let your life be an artistic expression
- make everything you do an experience
Now I ask, what are your key ingredients for tranquil living? What small steps can you take today to enjoy a dose of tranquility? Go ahead, you deserve it!