Gluten-Free Spinach Lasagna
This is a super simple and healthy recipe since we use no-bake noodles that have a great texture, are made of brown rice and are gluten free! This is a fun recipe to bring to family gatherings. Who doesn’t love lasagna??
½ box Debole’s brand gluten free lasagna noodles
1 ½ cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
1 ½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon granulated onion
¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
1 ¾ cup ricotta cheese
½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 cups marinara sauce
¼ teaspoon oregano
- Add oregano to sauce.
- Mix eggs with remaining seasonings and whisk lightly.
- Combine squeezed spinach with eggs and ricotta.
- Spray a 9”x13” pan and layer as follows:
- Sauce, spinach mixture, cheese, noodles.
- Then spinach mixture, sauce and remaining cheese (you can repeat layers if you like more noodles we use one layer to keep it lower carb.)
- Put pan in preheated oven at 375 degrees. Bake for thirty minutes or until the cheese on top begins to brown.
Total cooking time: 45 minutes