- Cut the leaves from the stalk of the butter lettuce.
- Toss in the desired amount of dressing and then rearrange the leaves on the plate so they go from biggest to smallest, as they did when they were part of the original lettuce.
- Cut half of an avocado into a fan and place on the plate just to the side of the butter lettuce.
- Crush a dry nori sheet with your hands and sprinkle the lettuce with it.
- Quarter the baby tomatoes and sprinkle the salad with them, finishing up with a sprinkle of the quick Parmesan cheese and the pine nuts.
Recipe to be featured in the Summer Edition of GetFresh! Magazine
For more visit www.TheRawChef.com.