It is normal to have all desires be fulfilled if your awareness is open and clear. It takes no special act of providence to fulfill desires.
Whenever a desire comes true, the mechanics have certain similarities for every person:
1. A certain outcome is intended.
2. The intention is specific and definite; the person is certain about what he or she wants.
3. Little or no attention is paid to the details of the physiological processes involved. Indeed, paying attention to the details inhibits the flow of the impulses of intelligence that produce the outcome, slowing down or preventing success.
4. The person expects a result and has confidence in the outcome. There is no anxious attachment to a result, however (if you are anxious about falling asleep, for example, that prevents the very outcome you desire).
5. There is a self-referring feedback involved. In other words, every fulfilled intention teaches you how to fulfill the next intention even better.
6. At the end of the process, there is no doubt that the outcome was obtained by a definite, conscious process that extends beyond the individual to a larger reality.