Last week, we asked you to caption CareMoo’s kitty — a cat turned cow. Now, we present our favorite captions!
First, the grand prize winner, who will receive 5,000 Butterfly Rewards for her clever caption:
- “Hey! When I asked to be reincarnated as a Tabby Cat…..NO ONE told me there would be days like this!” — Katie K.
- And here are four more of our favorite captions:
- ”Go ahead……milk my day….” — Fatima O.
- “All the other kids get Sock Monkey and Hello Kitty. What do I get? Elmer the Cow. Nice. Are we finished? Can I take this off now? What the…! Oh, funny! Glued. Glued on my head. Elmer… Glue… really funny.” — Amelia C.
- ”Yep!….I support CareMoo too—why do you look so surprised?” –Sarah W.
- “I surely thought this disguise would get me some milk!” — Christine C.
- ”You’re going to get a special surprise in your shoes tonight.” –Vicky P.
- ”And on that day, not a single meow was given.” — Amanda S.
Many thanks to everyone who submitted a caption, and we hope you tune in for more Care2 Caption Contests, for the chance to win recognition and Butterfly Rewards!
See previous photo caption contests here!
Read more: http://www.care2.com/causes/success-care2-increases-bovine-visibility-becomes-caremoo-for-a-day.html#ixzz2PXRLttaQ
What’s with all the cow content? One wily Care2 member, Bessie Holstein, decided cows were underrepresented and started a petition. She officially staged a successful takeover of our offices, and has redubbed us “CareMoo.”