Last week, we asked you to caption this mischievous bear cub photo. Now, we present our top five favorite captions!
First, the grand prize winner, who will receive 5,000 Butterfly Rewards for her clever caption:
- “I thought you said there was a BEAR feeder up here!” — Cheryl F.
And here are four more of our favorite captions:
- “Bear with me, guys…” — Rachel O.
- “Honey! Birdfeed! Anything else I can get from the grocery dumpster, sweetie?” — Deborah D.
- “Now if I just pretend I am surveying the beautiful garden, I can very quickly sneak some of this gorgeous HONEY birdseed.” — Heather M.
- “Oofffh! Where is that little chair that was here last time!?” — Marc H.
Many thanks to everyone who submitted a caption, and we hope you tune in for more Care2 Caption Contests, for the chance to win recognition and Butterfly Rewards!
This week’s photo came to us from Care2 Member LaVerne Hessinger (photo by Joanna McClees), who said: “This little cub was on our neighbors’ deck, 28 ft. up, today. (Mama and cubs were on our deck in April/May.) In Kenmure, North Carolina, where we live, all animals are protected on 1,500 acres. The bears are very tame, but due their respect!!”
Submitted by: LaVerne Hessinger. Photo Credit: Joanna McClees
Got a cute or funny pet photo of your own that needs a caption? Submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org!