7 Organic Cocktail Recipes
Drink green with these organic cocktail recipes made with eco-friendly spirits.
Botanical Lemon Drop
- 2 oz. Square One Botanical Vodka
- 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. organic agave nectar
- 1/2 bar spoon of Absinthe
Pour absinthe into a chilled cocktail glass, swirl to coat the glass and shake out excess. Pour all other ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake hard and strain. Garnish with lemon twist.
- 2 ounces VeeV Acai Spirit
- 3/4 ounces agave nectar
- 4 lime wedges
- 6 mint leaves
- Club soda
Tear mint leaves and drop into shaker. Shake all ingredients with ice and transfer into a rock glass. Top with club soda and stir well.
Mountain Blueberry 14
- 3 ounces of Vodka 14
- 2 ounces of organic blueberry nectar
- Splash of organic balsamic vinegar
- Squeeze of fresh organic lime juice
- Grind of black pepper
Shake with ice and strain into a chilled martini or cosmo glass.
Wicked Dirty Martini 14
- 3 ounces of Vodka 14 with ice.
- 1 tablespoon of olive brine
- Black pepper
- Pimento stuffed olive
Shake vodka with ice. Add up to a tablespoon of olive brine, to taste, and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a generous skewer of pimento stuffed olives and finish with a generous coarse grind of fresh black pepper.
Bluecoat Tom Collins
- 2 ounces Bluecoat American Dry Gin
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 3 ounce club soda
- 1 slice orange
In a shaker half-filled with ice cubes, combine the Bluecoat, lemon juice, and simple syrup. Shake well. Strain into a highball glass almost filled with ice cubes. Add the club soda. Stir and garnish with the orange slice.
4 Copas Organic Margarita
- 2 oz. 4 Copas Organic Blanco Tequila
- 1.5 oz. Organic Lime Juice
- 1 oz. Organic 4 Copas Blue Agave Nectar
- Splash of club soda
Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Fill glass with ice strain the mixture over fresh ice, garnish with lime and serve.
Strawberry Basil Spritzer
- 2 oz. Square One Organic Vodka
- 3 strawberries
- 2 basil leaves
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. agave nectar
- Club soda
Muddle strawberries and basil in a mixing glass. Add other ingredients except club soda. Shake briefly with ice. Strain into tall Collins glass filled with ice and layered with a few slices of strawberry and basil chiffonade. Top with club soda. Serve with a straw. (Credit: Allison Evanow)