3. Sago Palm
4. Tulip/Narcissus bulbs
7. Castor Bean
12. Autumn Crocus
14. English Ivy
15. Peace Lily (AKA Mauna Loa Peace Lily)
What do you do if your pet ate something poisonous?
If your animal is having seizures or losing consciousness, bring him or her to your veterinarian or emergency vet center.
If your pet is not showing symptoms, but ingested something potentially toxic, call the ASPCA hotline at (888) 426-4435. Have the following information available: the species, breed, age, sex, weight, and information about the product exposure. It is best to have the package of the product available for reference.