Tips For Keeping Your Partner Faithful
- Talk about it. Keep open lines of communication and try to avoid getting defensive if your partner admits to considering cheating.
- Accentuate the positive. If all you do is complain, your partner is more likely to go elsewhere to feel good.
- Have sex. Sexless – or nearly sexless relationships (usually defined as less than six sexual encounters per year) just donít work. Period.
- Be compassionate if your partner experiences performance anxiety. You can be sure itís even more stressful for him than it is for you.
- Date your long-term lover. Donít let the romance die just because youíve been together for awhile.
- Attend to her sexual needs. Ask her what she likes. Go out of your way to satisfy her.
- Spice it up. Communicate about what turns you both on. If sex feels racy at home, youíre less likely to seek it elsewhere.
- Laugh. Have fun. Be playful.
- Deal with anger and resentment. Donít let it build up. Get thee to a counselor early if need be.
- Be loving. Cuddle. Use terms of endearment. Say ďI love you.Ē It builds emotional connection.
What About You?
Have you ever cheated? (If you have, read this) Has anyone ever cheated on you? Did you see warning signs? Any predictors youíve noticed? Tell us your stories!
Checking the list,
Lissa Rankin, MD: Founder of†OwningPink.com,†Pink Medicine Revolutionary,†motivational speaker, and author of†Whatís Up Down There? Questions Youíd Only Ask Your Gynecologist If She Was Your Best Friend and Encaustic Art: The Complete Guide To Creating Fine Art With Wax.
Learn more about†Lissa Rankin here.