These cookies are perfect for getting into the fall time spirit! They’re also sure to please all – completely gluten-free, oil-free and a great treat for healthy indulging without undoing your day.
Recipe: Pumpkin Cookies
From Margaret Chapman at Plant Based on a Budget
- Yield : 32
- Servings : 32
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 30m
- 3 cups Oat Flour (1 cup rolled oats pulsed till fine powder, 2 cups rolled oats pulsed till slightly chunky)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 15 oz Pumpkin Purée (1 can)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg (optional)
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl combine oat flour, sugar, baking soda and seasonings. In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin purée and almond milk. Mix the two together till fully incorporated.
- Add you wet ingredients to your dry and stir till combined evenly. Using a 1 inch scoop or rounded tablespoon, portion batter onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, about an inch or two apart.
- Lightly press your thumb into the center of each or use a fork and slightly flatten. Bake for 24-28 minutes Let rest for about 5 minutes till set up and slightly cooled.