How to Reduce Wrinkles
Although many of us love our laugh-lines and crow’s feet, those facial wrinkles can sometimes make us look older than we are. So here are two one-ingredient kitchen-cupboard formulas and a few great hints that will help you to reduce or remove your facial wrinkles, naturally. Why pay exorbitant amounts of money for jars of potentially harmful chemicals and artificial ingredients when these tips will do the trick? They’re good for you and your skin, too. Read them here:
The alpha-hydroxy fruit acids in Green Thompson seedless grapes are a great aid for removing wrinkles. (Use organically grown grapes, if at all possible.) Just cut a grape in half and crush it gently against your face. Allow the pulp and juice to remain on your skin for twenty minutes, then rinse and pat gently dry. Repeat daily.
Go Bananas. Mash 1/4 of a banana until smooth, apply to face and allow to remain on skin for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse and pat dry.
Helpful Tips and Hints:
1. Be sure to drink enough water.
2. Mist your skin throughout the day with warm water.
3. A good natural moisturizer will help your skin stay supple. Go to the Skin Care section of our Personal Care channel for some great moisturizing formulas.
4. Get plenty of antioxidants in your diet: increase your intake of dark leafy greens, berries, and other colorful foods.
5. Be sure to include essential fatty acids. Flaxseeds, avocados, nuts, and olive oil can all contribute beneficial fats to your diet.
6. Avoid foods that promote premature aging, oxidation, and poor health. Trans fats are a no-no: read labels and avoid them like the plague (better yet, avoid buying processed food as much as you possibly can).
7. Avoid sunburn by staying in the shade when the sun is strongest.
By the Care2 Staff.