In these vastly accelerated times, you may find yourself feeling overwhelmed or “on overload” occasionally, or even frequently. The spiritual, mental, emotional, and even physical demands may leave you sometimes feeling as though there is nothing tangible to hold onto; as if life is a roller coaster ride, an ongoing paradigm shift, a continual refinement process.
Try this self-healing meditation for help. Its sole purpose is to reduce overload on all levels and help you integrate healing, change, learning, and growth into your life and way of being. In so doing it helps your soul light shine:
The soul light shines brightly as you feel and know your worth and the value of your essential nature. The more you see the essential beauty in yourself and love yourself, and the All That Is, the brighter it shines. The brighter it shines the more it helps you experience that inner beauty, worth, and love.
Self-Healing to Reduce Overload
Take 20 minutes to one hour for this meditation.
1. Relax in a reclining position with your knees supported comfortably from below.
2. Take a few deep breaths, and be more present in your body.
3. Ground yourself (ask to be grounded deep into the ground).
4. Pull in your aura to two to three feet from your body in every direction.
5. Call in the Emissaries of Light and Ascended Masters, as well as your divine guides.
6. Ask your Higher Self to be with you.
7. Ask for the gentle field of silvery aquamarine light that permeates your aura and body to be placed around your entire auric field.
8. Affirm your desire to awaken your soul and allow its light to shine through every cell in your body.
Caution: If you have experienced a lot of trauma in your life, only do this every two weeks at first, until you feel ready for more.