- Look over your bank and credit card statements to track your spending habits.
- Make a list of luxuries you can live without, then live without them.
- Pay cash and leave your credit card at home.
- Walk or ride a bicycle and drive less, saving on gas.
- Buy just the foods you will eat and freeze leftovers to save on waste.
- Eat out less. Cook at home and bring your lunch to work.
- Cancel your T.V. and watch shows on your computer.
- Rather than rent movies take out DVD’s from the library.
Related Link: 5 Mental Habits for Cutting Consumption