All About Quinoa: More Quinoa Recipes
If you’re new to eating quinoa, don’t shy away from ordering it up because it seems hard to pronounce! I ate quinoa for years while totally butchering the word until a savvy friend corrected me. It’s pronounced: KEEN-wah.
6. Quinoa Chili – Between the whole grains and tasty beans, this healthy chili is full of protein.
7. Quinoa Black Bean Burrito Bowl – Who needs rice when you can use quinoa as the base in a healthy burrito bowl?
8. Quinoa Salad – Keep it light by tossing cooked quinoa with a mix of fresh and steamed veggies.
9. Warm Quinoa Breakfast Cereal – Take a break from the oatmeal and try a comforting bowl of quinoa, dried fruit, and nuts instead!
10. Quinoa Loaf – For a hearty supper, try this veggie loaf packed with quinoa, beans, and veggies.
Do you have a favorite way to prepare quinoa? I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments!