Food and Drink.
5. Make Chili Sauce with Leftover Sriracha. Don’t toss out that nearly-empty sriracha bottle — use it to make a tasty chile oil. The basic gist is that you put a little bit of a neutral oil in the bottle, shake it up, and shake, but check out a video about it here.
6. Make Perfect Pancakes. Skip those pricey batter dispensers — just repurpose an old ketchup bottle to squirt out pancake batter perfectly every time. This is an especially good trick for a camping trip.
7. Fill a Cheese Shaker with Flour. Breeze through flouring surfaces in baking by upcyclying a parmesan cheese shaker with flour.
8. Make Tasty Oatmeal with a Nearly Empty Nut Butter Jar. When you’re almost done with that nut butter jar, don’t just toss it — make oatmeal! Check out the recipe here.
9. Make Ice Pops. Yogurt containers make a perfect mold for ice pops.
See Also: 15 Ways to Use Eggplant (Slideshow)