Around the House.
10. Use in Place of Swiffer Sheets. if you’ve run out of dry sheets for your swifter, use wax paper instead. Cheaper and just as effective!
11. Shine up Fixtures Fixtures. Rub chrome fixtures with wax paper after cleaning. The wax will coat the fixtures and prevent water stains.
12. Stop a Door from Sticking. Rub a sheet of wax paper along the edge of the door. It help stop it from jamming in the frame.
13. Protect Colored Candles. To stop the dye in candles from bleeding, store them wrapped in wax paper.
14. Lubricated Clothing. Curtain and Shower Rods. Stop all that annoying squeaking by rubbing the rod with wax paper.
Also Check Out: 8 Great Cleaning Shortcuts (Slideshow)