More Great Uses.
15. Clean Gardening Tools. Ball up some wax paper and rub it on your gardening tools to loosen grim and prevent rust.
16. Set a Stuck Zipper Free. Lightly rub the zipper’s teeth with wax paper. It’ll help lubricate it.
17. Make Snow Shoveling Easier. Who doesn’t want to cut snow shoveling time down? Rub the shovel with wax paper before shoveling to help prevent the snow from sticking.
18. Protect Delicate Fabrics. Want to keep your wedding dress around for decades? Wrap it and your other treasured clothing items in wax paper — it will stop light from damaging the fabric.
19. Protect Drawers in Your Workshop, Art Studio, or Crafting Space. Line drawers with wax paper to prevent them from getting dusty, greasy or oily. Change the paper out every couple of months.
20. Preserve Paint. Haven’t used the whole can of paint yet? Put wax paper over the top of the can to help it last longer.