- Create a pleasant entryway into your home. A ceramic bowl, some books, flowers are all it takes to say a quiet and friendly “welcome.” Let the first steps you take into your home lead you into a calm, healing space.
- Keep your yard free of debris and your cupboards free of clutter. It is amazing how calming a well-organized, neat space can be.
- Play soft music and dim the lights once the sun sets. This helps the body and mind slide gently into rest mode.
- Have plants such as ficus, palm and spider plant inside your home. They soothe the mind, require little care and reduce indoor pollution.
- If you have space for it, place a small indoor fountain in your home or office. Its gentle sound will keep you stress-free all day.
- Don’t let cables and wires spill spaghetti-like around your work space. Tie them up neatly and tuck them behind the desk. Visual clutter can be more disturbing than we realize.
- Put up healing decorations indoors, such as aromatherapy candles and fresh flowers. Wherever the eye travels, it should be greeted by a calm, pleasing sight.
Wish you peace and joy.