1. Lovebird Wrist Warmers – Whip up some cozy wrist warmers for yourself or as a gift! If birds aren’t your thing, you can really use any embellishments you want to customize these.
2. Recycled Christmas Trees – You can use this tutorial to make mini trees or cute, pointy hats!
3. Felted Stockings – Is your mantle a little bit bare? Stitch up some cute stocking from your sweater stash!
4. Sweater Boots – What do you get when you combine an old sweater with a kicked pair of sneakers? Super cute, slouchy boots!
5. More Christmas Trees – This is a different cute take on the sweater Christmas tree.
6. That’s a Wrap – Turn an oversized sweater vest into a trendy, asymmetrical wrap.
7. Child’s Vest – How cute would your kiddo look in this preppy vest made from an old sweater?
8. No-knit Socks – No, for real! Turn those sweater sleeves into a pair of cozy socks.
9. Frumpy to Fabulous – Take an unflattering cardigan and tailor it beautifully.
10. Unravel Them – Pull those old sweaters apart and use the yarn in a whole new knit, crochet, or macrame project!
11. Mittens and a Hat – Turn one sweater into a matching gloves and hat set.
12. Pom Pom Hat – Everything is cuter with a pom pom on it! This hat is no exception.
Up Next: 12 more ways to upcycled old sweaters!
photos by Becky Striepe