13. Sweater Sleeve Cowl – The sleeve of a shrunken sweater is the perfect size and shape to make a cozy cowl.
14. Felted Brooch – Got some scraps left over from those other felted sweater projects? Make a pretty brooch!
15. Ruffled Scarf – This looks uber cozy!
16. Sweater Skirt – Turn an old Christmas sweater into an adorable mini skirt.
17. Monster Puppets – The kids will love playing with these silly, handmade puppets.
18. Infinity Scarf – Make a button up infinity scarf from an old, felted sweater.
19. Beach Ball Pillows – Are you dreaming of balmy weather? Make some beach ball pillows to keep you comfy and cozy until the warmer months return.
20. Sweater Wreath – Felted sweaters make a beautiful wreath that you could really display year-round.
21. Sweater Bangle Bracelets – Got some boring plastic bangles in your stash? Learn how to cover them with old sweaters for an updated look.
22. Sweater Slippers – Nothing says cozy like a pair of slippers! Here’s how to make a sweet pair from an old sweater.
23. Lampshade – Update an old lampshade with sweater material.
24. Bubbly Sweater Scarf – This scarf would be great for using up your felted sweater scraps!
Have you done any fun crafts with old sweaters lately? Share your ideas in the comments!
photo by Becky Striepe