- DO put your computer in the North or West area of your office to enhance your creativity. Place the computer in the Southeast if you use it to generate income.
- DO place an aquarium or tabletop fountain in the East, North, or Southeast. A small aquarium with black or blue fish in the North area of your desk or office will activate your business and career success. Guppies or a single arrowana are ideal for an aquarium made of glass and metal.
- DO place a safe, which is usually constructed of metal, in either West or Northwest, which both represent the metal element. The safe symbolizes the prosperity and financial security of a business.
- DO have a good balance of yin and yang when decorating your workspace. Balance light and dark colors, soft and hard surfaces, and smooth and rough textures in your choice of window treatments, furniture, and flooring.
- DON’T have any mirrors in your office, as they can reflect negative energy from clients to other people in the room. You should always maintain control over the energy in your office.
- DO treat the files in your office with respect. They represent your past, present, and future business.
- DO keep the cords to your office equipment well hidden. This elimates clutter and allows for the free flow of chi.
Career, Feng Shui & Organizing, Life
Excerpted from the Feng Shui Dos & Taboos, by Angi Ma Wong. Copyright (c)2000, by Angi Ma Wong. Reprinted by permsision of Storey Books (www.storeybooks.com).
Excerpted from Feng Shui Dos & Taboos,by Angi Ma Wong.
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are solely those of the author and may
not reflect those of
Care2, Inc., its employees or advertisers.