A genuine smile transmits loving energy that has the power to warm and heal. By learning to smile inwardly to your organs and glands, you can make your whole body feel loved and appreciated. This is a very powerful way to counteract stress and tension.
In this meditation you will feel the energy flow down the entire length of your whole body like a waterfall.
1. Sit on the edge of a chair with your hands clasped and eyes closed.
2. Begin the Inner Smile by picturing a radiant, smiling face in front of you.
3. Imagine spiraling energy coming into the mid-eyebrow area.
4. Slightly lift the corners of your mouth.
5. Sense a coolness in your eyes to attract and absorb the warm energy. Inhale the energy through the mid-eyebrow and spiral it.
6. Smile down to the thymus gland and the heart. Feel the heart open with love, joy, and happiness.
7. Smile down to all the organs: the lungs, liver, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, and sexual organs and reproductive system. Thank them for their work.
8. Return your attention to your eyes. Create a big smile and draw in more spiraling energy.
9. Smile down the intestinal tract: the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, bladder, and urethra.
10. Return your attention to your eyes. Create a big smile and draw in the spiraling energy.
11. Smile to the brain and the pituitary, thalamus, and pineal glands. Smile down the spinal column.
12. Return your attention to your eyes.
13. Smile down to the whole body.
14. Collect the energy in your navel center. Starting at the navel, men should spiral the energy outward in a clockwise direction, making 36 revolutions. Once you have completed the clockwise revolutions, spiral inward in a counterclockwise direction 24 times, ending and collecting the energy at the navel.
Women should make the same action, but begin by spiraling the energy out from the navel in a counterclockwise direction and spiraling back to the navel in a clockwise direction.